Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tis the Season

Last evening, after a great walk with my "running"group I felt wonderful and looked forward to a nice hot shower and a relaxing evening after what seemed like a week of living the life of an MTV realty show. To my surprise, I came home to teens that have returned home for the holiday weekend excited to share and catch up on the lives of one another. Of course, I enjoyed the chats and feel honored to be included in such updates about new guys, breakups and the drama that follows the lives of teens. Today I reflect on my own life and what this season of Thanksgiving means to me. Being unemployed, I have become very humble and have learned to differentiate between necessities and what are considered luxuries. I am thankful for what I have, my home, my friends and most importantly my family. So this Thanksgiving, I will be more appreciative for the little things in life, after all "multum in parvo"!

No comments:

Post a Comment